Welcome To Compass Dental Care
Guiding you through life's dental problems
Making a difference one smile at a time.
Compass Dental Care provides general, family, and cosmetic dentistry and we focus on treatment in the following areas:
- Oral surgery and particularly treatment for wisdom teeth under all forms of sedation, general anaesthetics, and happy gas. Our surgeons have access to both Darwin Day Surgery and the Darwin Private Hospital, so in almost all cases, no additional referral to a specialist will be required.
- We are especially dedicated to dental treatment for those with dental phobias and anxiety about dental treatment. Our experienced staff are vibrant, warm and friendly and the ability to provide you with additional sedation options if required means that you can rest assured that you don’t need to worry.
- Routine treatment such as cleans and fillings to the management of dental trauma or emergency cases.
- We take pride in the fact that we are excellent with kids of all ages. We can guide you through more challenging aspects of children’s dentistry such as dental anxiety to give your children the foundations of healthy teeth for life.
- We welcome patients with special needs. Physically disabled patients will find access easier with disabled parking in front of our clinic with a ramp and toilets.
- Our 3D x-ray facilities on-site allows us to visualise your problem in 3D so that you can understand your treatment better.
- Our treatment philosophy is to conserve and restore what has been lost, and in cases where there has been a loss of space due to wear, treatment goals can be achieved with very minimal further reduction of tooth structure by using bonding techniques to mimic nature.
We are also open after hours in the evenings on Tuesday and Thursday until 8pm and open on Saturday until 5pm with plenty of free parking available for your convenience. Electronic claims processing is available on your health insurance on the day of the appointment.
Call us today to discuss your treatment needs.